Trying to stay healthy is hard enough, but add holiday parties to the mix and it’s easy to pack on a few extra pounds. This PLR package is geared around the topic of sticking to your diet during the holidays.
You’ll find holiday weight gain is avoidable as long as you stick to a routine. Use these simple tips to help your readers keep their holiday eating in check to avoid gaining weight.
(HINT: With a few minor changes to the content in this PLR package, you can easily slant the tips around New Years, Halloween, and even birthday parties.)
What You’ll Receive
1. Article 5-Pack: (2,322 words)
Covers the basics of holiday celebrations and what they can do to a person who is trying to watch their weight, which includes the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
- How to Stay Active and Healthy During the Holiday Season – 420 words
- Guilt-Free Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties – 487 words
- Prevent Holiday Weight Gain with These Simple Tips – 483 words
- Don’t Let Holiday Goodies at Work Sabotage Your Diet – 456 words
- A Healthy Eating Guide for Holiday Celebrations – 476 words
2. (20) Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 600 x 600 pixels.
- You get JPG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
3. (20) Twitter Tweets
You’ll receive 20 tweets to direct traffic back to your posted articles or landing pages. Add hashtags to suit your needs.
4. (5) High Definition Slide Decks
You’ll receive a total of 46 slides. Each slide deck measures 1,280 x 720 pixels when exported into individual slides. This is the perfect size to create a high definition slideshow or video.
- How to Stay Active and Healthy During the Holiday Season – 9 slides
- Guilt-Free Ways to Enjoy Holiday Parties – 10 slides
- Prevent Holiday Weight Gain with These Simple Tips – 9 slides
- Don’t Let Holiday Goodies at Work Sabotage Your Diet – 9 slides
- A Healthy Eating Guide for Holiday Celebrations – 9 slides
5. Editable Spiral Cover
NOTE: I crafted the gingerbread cookies inside of Photoshop, which makes them royalty free for you to use with this content!
- 1 – JPG Ready-to-Import Binder File without Title
- 1 – JPG Ready-to-Import Binder File with Title
- 1 – PSD Binder Layout File
Prevent Holiday Weight Gain with These Simple Tips
During the holidays, it’s easy to pack on a few extra pounds. At first you may find yourself making small compromises – an extra piece of fudge, missing a workout, a slice of homemade pie. Before you know it, the holidays are over, and you’re looking in the mirror, feeling disappointed with yourself again.
But holiday weight gain isn’t inevitable. You can enjoy your favorite holiday treats and still look great come New Year’s if you stick to a routine. Use these simple tips to keep your holiday diet on track.
Plan Your Meals
The easiest way to keep extra calories from appearing on your plate is to plan all of your meals at the beginning of each day. When you have a meal plan, you’re less likely to choose unhealthy foods in a moment of hunger. Instead, you’ll be prepared to fill your plate with healthier choices.
Don’t Keep Holiday Treats in Sight
If you’ve filled your desk with holiday goodies, you’re more likely to eat spontaneously, which can lead to consuming extra calories that wreck your diet. That’s why it can be helpful to keep treats out of sight. When you’re not staring at the goodies, you’re less likely to consume them.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,322 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 20 Twitter Tweets / Excel and Text Format
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / JPG / PPT Format
- 5 Slide Decks for Slideshows or Videos / PPT Format – 46 slides
- 1 – Blank Social Media Template / PPT and PNG Formats
- 1 – Social Media Layout File/ PPT Format
- 1 – PSD file for Editable Book Cover / PSD Format
- 1 – JPG file for Editable Book Cover with Title/ EC Authority Binder Size
- 1 – JPG file for Editable Book Cover without Title/ EC Authority Binder Size
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $15.00