Blogging has changed since it first became a popular method for sharing personal thoughts. Nowadays, it’s more than just a fancy writing journal.
The Blogging PLR package teaches you how to get the most from blogging. You’ll learn how to build a better blog, where to find hot, fresh topics, and three of the best resources to share your published prose.
What You’ll Receive
Covers the basics of blogging, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. How to Build a Better Blog – 412 words
2. Three Ways to Fill Your Blog with Fresh Content – 626 words
3. How to Uncover Hot Topics for Your Blog – 557 words
4. How to Build Your Brand through Blogging – 448 words
5. Great Resources for Sharing Your Blog Posts – 416 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 600 x 600 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
You’ll also get the Powerpoint PPT file, which was used to create the social media quotes.
How to Build Your Brand Through Blogging
You can build your brand through blogging when you take an active role in spreading the word about who you are and what you do. If you want people to hire you, buy your products, and listen to what you have to say then you must be visible, reachable, and known within a community.
Blogs are media tools with a purpose to serve an audience. Blog pages and posts are promotional tools that relate stories about you, enhance your expertise, and validate your authority in the marketplace. Blogging can provide you with more money, traffic, and visibility.
However, you must open up to readers and be willing to inject your personality within a post. In turn, readers will reward you by sticking around longer, returning more often, and recommending you to others. Blogging is a way to build your brand, rapidly.
Methods for Building Your Brand
Transparency is significantly important as a blogger. Tina Williams and Maria Gudelis, social media experts, and service consultants, constantly remind us to keep it real. Therefore, do not be afraid to show your audience the real you because it heightens the trust factor.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,459 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Blank Quote Background / PNG Format
- 1 Powerpoint Template / PPT Format
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $7.00