Type 2 diabetes can be a silent killer. Many people have diabetes and don’t know it because the early symptoms are easy to dismiss.
The Diabetes PLR package contains 5 articles, which discuss Type 2 Diabetes, who is at risk, how foods affect the condition, how to manage Type 2 with exercise and how to reverse the disease.
What You’ll Receive
Covers the basics of type 2 diabetes, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. What Is Type 2 Diabetes – 669 words
2. Who Is at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes – 582 words
3. How Foods Affect Your Type 2 Diabetes – 588 words
4. Manage Type 2 Diabetes with Exercise – 490 words
5. How to Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes – 584 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 511 x 511 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
10 Twitter Tweets
The social media tips are easily transformed into Tweets for Twitter content. You’ll find 10 tweets to direct traffic back to your posted article, which includes hashtags you can change to suit your needs.
5 High Definition Slide Decks
You’ll receive a total of 47 slides. Each slide deck measures 1,280 x 720 pixels when exported into individual slides. This is the perfect size to create a high definition slideshow or video.
1. What Is Type 2 Diabetes – 12 slides
2. Who Is at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes – 9 slides
3. How Foods Affect Your Type 2 Diabetes – 9 slides
4. Manage Type 2 Diabetes with Exercise – 7 slides
5. How to Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes – 10 slides
Amazon Top Sellers List
This Amazon checklist offers 10 diabetic products you might want to consider promoting from your blog to earn commissions from this Diabetes PLR package. These are the 10 top sellers in the health and beauty category.
Use this promotional checklist to guarantee that you didn’t miss an opportunity to recycle your content, gain exposure and build traffic.
What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disease. It affects how your body converts the food you eat into energy. When a healthy person eats food, the pancreas produces a hormone known as insulin. This hormone helps their body break down the foods they eat into a form of usable energy.
When people with type 2 diabetes eat food, the pancreas can’t produce enough insulin to help the body break down their food completely. The failing process causes excess sugar to build up in a diabetic’s body. A high sugar level can make a person feel unwell.
What are symptoms of diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes can be a silent killer. Many people have diabetes and don’t know it because the early symptoms are easy to dismiss. At first, you may just feel sluggish and tired frequently. You may notice that you’ve lost a few pounds when you step on the scale. After eating, you may feel dizzy or develop headaches.
As the disease progresses, you might notice that you’re losing even more weight. You may also experience a frequent thirst and an urgent need to urinate. These are two important signs of diabetes, and if you have these symptoms, you’ll need to make an appointment with your primary care physician.
Is there a test for type 2 diabetes?
If your doctor suspects you might have type 2 diabetes, he may tell you that you need an A1C check. The A1C is a simple blood test that gives your doctor an idea of how high your blood sugar has been for the past three months. If your results come back within normal range, then you don’t have diabetes.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,913 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 10 Twitter Tweets / Excel and Text Format
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Blank Social Media Template / PPT and PNG Formats
- 5 Slide Decks for Slideshows or Videos / PPT Format
- Amazon Diabetes Top Sellers List / DOC and PDF Formats
- 1 Promotional Checklist / PDF Format
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $15.00