Having high amounts of bad cholesterol in our blood raises the risk of heart disease, strokes and heart attacks. The condition is treatable and preventable through a healthy diet.
The High Cholesterol PLR package covers topics on how to control and even reverse this condition.
What You’ll Receive
Covers the basics of high cholesterol, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. What Causes High Cholesterol – 588 words
2. High Cholesterol and Clogged Arteries – 415 words
3. How to Lower Your Cholesterol – 478 words
4. Home Remedies to Control Your Cholesterol – 469 words
5. How to Reverse Your High Cholesterol – 437 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 511 x 511 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
10 Twitter Tweets
The social media tips are easily transformed into Tweets for Twitter content. You’ll find 10 tweets to direct traffic back to your posted article, which includes hashtags you can change to suit your needs.
5 High Definition Slide Decks
You’ll receive a total of 51 slides. Each slide deck measures 1,280 x 720 pixels when exported into individual slides. This is the perfect size to create a high definition slideshow or video.
1. What Causes High Cholesterol – 12 slides
2. High Cholesterol and Clogged Arteries – 9 slides
3. How to Lower Your Cholesterol – 12 slides
4. Home Remedies to Control Your Cholesterol – 10 slides
5. How to Reverse Your High Cholesterol – 8 slides
Amazon Top Sellers List
This Amazon checklist offers 6 cholesterol products you might want to consider promoting from your blog to earn commissions from this PLR package. All the products are from the books category – only three of them are top sellers.
Use this promotional checklist to guarantee that you didn’t miss an opportunity to recycle your content, gain exposure and build traffic.
What Causes High Cholesterol?
Although you may not know it, cholesterol is vital to your health. Your body uses it to create hormones like estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. Your liver needs cholesterol to create the bile that allows your body to digest food. Your body also uses cholesterol to make vitamin D.
But like any good thing, too much cholesterol is bad for you. When your body has too much cholesterol, you’re at risk for developing serious health problems like high blood pressure, a stroke, or a heart attack.
You can prevent these conditions by lowering your cholesterol levels. Before you can reduce your levels, you have to understand what’s causing your high cholesterol. Here are four common reasons that you may have developed high cholesterol.
1. An Unhealthy Diet
In most healthy people, the liver creates the majority of cholesterol your body needs. You get a tiny fraction of the cholesterol that you need from your diet. But many people eat diets that are high in saturated fats, which causes an excess of cholesterol to build up in your body.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,387 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 10 Twitter Tweets / Excel and Text Format
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Blank Social Media Template / PPT and PNG Formats
- 5 Slide Decks for Slideshows or Videos / PPT Format
- Amazon Cholesterol Top Sellers List / DOC and PDF Formats
- 1 Promotional Checklist / PDF Format
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $15.00