Sleep apnea is a condition that causes a person to stop breathing in their sleep. In most cases, the person only stops breathing for a few seconds before they start breathing again, which may happen multiple times in an hour.
The Sleep Apnea PLR package contains 5 articles, which explain what Sleep Apnea is, the symptoms and treatment, the dangers of untreated Sleep Apnea, how the condition affects your health and what happens during a sleep study.
What You’ll Receive
Covers the basics of sleep apnea, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. What Is Sleep Apnea – 476 words
2. Symptoms and Treatment of Sleep Apnea – 458 words
3. The Dangers of Untreated Sleep Apnea – 464 words
4. How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Health – 451 words
5. What Happens During a Sleep Study – 472 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 511 x 511 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
10 Twitter Tweets
The social media tips are easily transformed into Tweets for Twitter content. You’ll find 10 tweets to direct traffic back to your posted article, which includes hashtags you can change to suit your needs.
5 High Definition Slide Decks
You’ll receive a total of 48 slides. Each slide deck measures 1,280 x 720 pixels when exported into individual slides. This is the perfect size to create a high definition slideshow or video.
1. What Is Sleep Apnea – 10 slides
2. Symptoms and Treatment of Sleep Apnea – 9 slides
3. The Dangers of Untreated Sleep Apnea – 10 slides
4. How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Health – 11 slides
5. What Happens During a Sleep Study – 8 slides
Amazon Top Sellers List
This Amazon checklist offers 9 sleep apnea products you might want to consider promoting from your blog to earn commissions from this PLR package.
Use this promotional checklist to guarantee that you didn’t miss an opportunity to recycle your content, gain exposure and build traffic.
How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Health
People with sleep apnea often stop breathing in their sleep. The pause may only last for a few seconds before they begin breathing again. These short episodes can happen many times in the course of an hour and will often cause a person to wake from a deep sleep.
The repeated sleep interruptions can wreak havoc in the body. During sleep, your body may look as though it’s at rest but it’s not. Sleep is the period that your body uses to repair injuries, fight off infections, restore energy, and make the hormones that keep your body functioning correctly.
But when these processes are interrupted, you wake up feeling unrested and unwell. You may have difficulty fighting off infection and illnesses. You may suffer from weight gain, premature aging, and an increased level of inflammation.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,321 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 10 Twitter Tweets / Excel and Text Format
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Blank Social Media Template / PPT and PNG Formats
- 5 Slide Decks for Slideshows or Videos / PPT Format
- Amazon Sleep Apnea Top Sellers List / DOC and PDF Formats
- 1 Promotional Checklist / PDF Format
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $15.00