Obesity has become a major, worldwide epidemic, even though the basics of losing weight are quite simple. This weight loss PLR 5-pack covers the benefits of an eating journal coupled with exercise tips to get your body in shape and help you stay fit.
You can feel as good as you look by adopting a sensible approach to eating and exercise. Learn how to make healthier lifestyle choices that treat your body better, which ultimately produce a thinner you!
What You’ll Receive
Covers the basics of losing and maintaining a healthy weight, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. Obesity: An American Epidemic – 432 words
2. Seven Simple Solutions to Weight Loss – 568 words
3. How You Can Benefit from an Eating Journal – 542 words
4. The Healthy Benefits of Walking – 516 words
5. Effectove Workouts without Costly Equipment – 547 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 511 x 511 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
- 1 Blank template to add additional tips at your convenience.
- 1 Flat eCover / PNG Format
- 1 3D eCover / PNG Format
5 High Definition Slide Decks
You’ll receive a total of 50 slides. Each slide deck measures 1,280 x 720 pixels when exported into individual PNG files, which is the perfect size to create a high definition slideshow or video.
1. Obesity: An American Epidemic – 8 slides
2. Seven Simple Solutions to Weight Loss – 12 slides
3. How You Can Benefit from an Eating Journal – 10 slides
4. The Healthy Benefits of Walking – 11 slides
5. Effectove Workouts without Costly Equipment – 9 slides
Powerpoint Layout Files
- 5 – Powerpoint layout files for slide decks.
- 1 – Powerpoint layout files for social media quotes.
How You Can Benefit from an Eating Journal
Dieters profess their breakthrough to successful weight loss and maintenance with the use of an eating journal. Snacks here and there take a toll on your calorie count, but if you write down everything you eat, it’s much easier to detect the problem areas. At a glance, you can review the number of calories digested, at any given time.
If you’re contemplating on starting a food diary, but you’re unsure of what to record, follow these easy guidelines:
If you eat it, write it down. You need to record everything you eat or drink. Start from the moment you wake up until you retire for the evening.
Measure your intake. Including the teaspoon of sugar used in your morning coffee to the stick of gum chewed in the evening.
The time of day you swallowed food or drink. It’s very important to know when you snack the most to replace this activity with something more beneficial to your health.
Your mood and activity level for the day. Knowing your emotional state and activity levels help you realize why you had that extra piece of cake or how much exercise helped you lose an additional two pounds.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,605 words / DOC, TXT and PDF Formats
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Blank Social Media Template / PPT and PNG Formats
- 5 Slide Decks for Slideshows or Videos / PPT Format
- 1-Powerpoint Social Media Layout / PPT Format
- 3D eCover – PNG Format / Large, Medium and Small Sizes
- 1 eCover – PNG / eCover Authority Format Format
Buy for $15.00