Gaining notoriety through shared content is a practice that’s available to anyone.
Too often, people give up before the marketing strategy has a chance to kick into high gear. To be a successful article contributor, you must be persistent.
The Writing Articles PLR consists of 5 articles, which cover how to pick your next article topic, moving beyond writer’s block, how to get published and building your brand through consistent article writing.
What You’ll Receive
Covers the importance of writing articles, which include copies of the content in PDF, Word and Text formats.
1. Writing Articles to Build Your Brand – 433 words
2. How to Become a Published Expert – 417 words
3. How to Overcome Writer’s Block – 541 words
4. How to Pick Your Next Article Topic – 570 words
5. The Importance of Consistent Article Writing – 428 words
20 Tips to Share on Social Media
- Each reusable social media tip measures 511 x 511 pixels.
- You get PNG and PPT formats for easier exporting and editing.
- 20 Ready-to-use PNG social media images.
20 Twitter Tweets
The social media tips are easily transformed into Tweets for Twitter content. You’ll find 20 tweets to direct traffic back to your posted article, which includes hashtags you can change to suit your needs.
How to Become a Published Expert
The knowledge you possess is extremely valuable, but the idea of how to put it down on paper keeps you from documenting it. Obviously your expertise is worth sharing, but how do you get this information into the hands of raving fans? Furthermore, what do you gain by sharing it?
Forget about the monetary benefits for a moment. Consider what you would achieve by writing and sharing articles. Once you begin publishing helpful information that your target market needs, you will fall into the category of a trusted authority; a leader that people flock to when they want to learn.
Robert Bly, author of “How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit,” believes the best how-to writers have hands-on experience. They don’t mind performing the necessary research to acquire factual data to include in the content they produce.
You can gain a superior advantage over someone who doesn’t pursue the idea of becoming a published expert. Let’s explore the steps you need to take to get what you know down on paper.
Summary of Your Download
- 5 Articles / 2,389 words / DOC, TXT and PDF formats
- 20 Twitter Tweets / Excel and Text Format
- 20 Ready-to-Use Social Media Tips / PNG Format
- 1 Powerpoint File/PPT Format
- Do not pass the PLR rights to your customers.
- Do not use my name on it.
Buy for $7.00